Stop Bugging Me dog paw balm
Stop Bugging Me Dog balm was created in response to the elimination of fur foam.
Stop Bugging Me balm can be applied to paws, inside legs, under belly, around scruff and along tail to repel ticks, bees, wasps, fleas, mosquitoes, and lice.
- Made from all-natural, plant-based ingredients (except the beeswax- thank you bees!!); in a biodegradable 2.5 oz tube. It's like a hand size lip balm! Literally!!
- The main ingredient in our dog balm is organic yellow beeswax that has been used for centuries to heal and protect the skin.
- The balm has a light honey scent (it's safe to eat but not encouraged).
- We also add vitamin E with extra soothing powers for dry/cracked skin.
- The Stop Bugging Me variant helps to keep ticks off your dog's paws when hiking in infested areas.
- Earth-friendly packaging- approximately a 6-9 month supply.
"I use the balm on my dogs before I let them go outside. It's so soft on their skin, a little goes a long ways and it actually works!! My dog had several ticks on them this year but I haven't found one since I started using this." - Raymond, Michigan
* If you or your dog have allergies to any of our ingredients please make a note in the cart text box and we will create a formula especially for you!!
Active Ingredients: Castor Oil 42.9.%, Cedarwood Oil 1.02%, Lemongrass Oil 0.33%, Geranium Oil 0.22%; Inert Ingredients: Beeswax 32.81%,Vitamin E 0.78%
Balm meets the EPA regulations for a product that is exempt from regulation under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and does not need to be registered with the EPA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease.